Advantages of a Home Fires Braai
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO READ THE DETAILED INFORMATION AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS SUPPLIED WITH EVERY UNIT!
- Only “A” – grade hot rolled mild steel of 3mm thickness is used for fire boxes, which ensures a long lasting product and peace of mind.
- Further benefits of this unique braai is that it enables one to do conventional grilling, bake bread, prepare stir-fry dishes, do a traditional potjie kos, smoke meat or fish, or even spit-roast the occasional leg of lamb using the heavy duty rotisserie option.
- Most of the Braais are fitted with an ember maker for the quick and easy making of embers, which allows braaing within 15 minutes. This unique ember maker concept is a feature originally designed by Home Fires which will give you much pleasure. This unit makes kindling a fire an easy task. It provides you with a continuous flow of embers and you have the enjoyment of a fire for the full duration of you braai process.
- You can use your braai unit as a fireplace to heat your indoor entertainment area when it is equipped with convection ducts or with a chimney damper.
- All 800, 1000, 1200 & 1500 models have an upper door as well as a lower door that serves as a convenient table or worktop.
- All braais feature height adjustable grills.
- A wide variety of accessories are available that enables creative barbecuing.
- Most of the braais feature a 220V light fitting on the inside to provide enough light even for use at night.
- Most of the braais feature a movable ember maker, which enables the user to have different configurations with various accessories.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.