All our vent free gas burning products are burning with maximum efficiency and economy.
All Real-Fyre Gas Logs are detailed with high definition bark and natural colours for authentic wood realism. Real-Fyre gas Logs are manufactured using stringent standards and the most advanced technology and are the most realistic vent free log sets on the market today.
All Real-fyre gas logs offer efficiency and reliability. A full natural flame that uses a minimum of gas offers money-saving fuel efficiency. You burn them with the damper closed putting all the heat into your room. No electricity is needed for reliable supplementary heating.
All Real-fyre gas logs sets include an Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) for safe vent-free operation and is certified by the LP Gas Association of South Africa and designed to the highest international CSA Safety standards.Please Note that we also offer burners with a white pebble or anthracite coal look, if a log fire look is not what you want. These pebble or coal effect burners have an output of 9kW and a gas consumption of 0.64 kg/hour. These are available in single and double sided versions. The double sided version offers 18kW and a gas consumption of 1.2kg/hour on high.
Good to know:
All Vent Free Gas burners distributed by Home Fires can according to minimum certified dimension, be installed in the following fireplaces:
- An existing solid fuel burning masonry fireplace
- A pre-fabricated steel solid fuel burning fireplace
- An approved universal Vent Free fireplace box (Built-in or Freestanding)
- The use of vent free fireplaces in bedrooms and bathrooms is not allowed.
- Please adhere to minimum room sizes.
We offer Vent free fireboxes to house the burner of your choice in the following format:
- Freestanding; either corner or wall units
- Built-in; either single sided or double sided.
- All fire boxes available in 3CR12 steel or 304 Stainless Steel on special order only